Need Help Making Your Payments?
Print this page. If you’re experiencing financial difficulties, we’re here to help you. Call us today to learn more about your Loss Mitigation options at 1-800-327-7861. Loss mitigation options depend on your individual circumstances. If you provide all required information and documentation about your situation, we can determine if you qualify for temporary or long-term relief, including solutions that may allow you to stay in your home (refinance, repayment, forbearance, loan modification) or leave your home while avoiding foreclosure (short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure). You may obtain a list of HUD-approved, non-profit homeowners counseling organizations serving your residential area by calling toll free 1-800-569-4287 or by visiting the HUD website atwww.hud.gov. The following documentation may be required during the process:
- IRS Form 4506-T (allows us to verify tax return information if necessary)
- Borrower(s) Financial Report
- Hardship Letter Brief explanation of reason for the hardship (such as: illness or job loss) – signed and dated
- Income Documentation: Hourly/Salaried Employees – all full and part-time jobs Most recent pay stubs for the past (30) days including year-to-date income Checking and savings account statements for the past (2) months – include all pages Most recent Tax Returns that are complete with all schedules and attachments (W-2’s and/or 1099’s) Self-Employed: A current year profit and loss statement – signed and dated Checking and savings account statements for the past (2) months, both personal and business – include all pages Most recent business tax returns that are complete with all schedules and attachments (W-2’s and/or 1099’s) Other Household Income (if applicable) – In addition to the above: Non-borrower contribution – notarized letter of contribution amount along with proof of their income. Please see above the Income Documentation section to supply this proof of income. For household members who have other income (such as: Social Security/pension, rental leases, disability, death benefits/annuity, unemployment or food stamp income), please provide a copy of the benefit statement(s), which includes the amount, frequency and duration of this benefit. Alimony, separate maintenance and/or child support payments (note: this income need not be revealed if you do not wish to have this source of income considered). If you choose to have it considered, please provide a copy of the divorce/separation or any other agreement that states the amount, frequency and duration of these payments.
- If you wish to sell the property, you will also need to provide: Copy of the Listing Agreement Copy of the Sales Contract (if available) Copy of the Estimated Settlement Statement (if available) Signed Third Party Authorization Form